Service has always been one of Servotest’s strengths – the re-organisation a few years ago split the Service Organisation into a separate business unit. Due to more and more enquiries for Servotest Service engineer visits the Service business has been brought back into the main company activity following the purchase of that business from ‘Solutions’.
This now means that you will be dealing once again with all the Engineers inside the main business, including the Software development group and the R&D area of the company.
The current services we offer to keep your equipment running in top condition include :
- Service maintenance contracts for not just your hydraulic hardware but also the controller.
- SMC’s will provide you with access to our software and control team in house to assist you.
- SMC’s will provide you with guaranteed service turn round times.
- Discounts on Spares and valve servicing.
- Discounted software upgrades.
- Upgrade of DCS system Software to Pulsar Software or the complete upgrade to Pulsar Hardware and software. Remember Pulsar is the only controller in the marketplace with Fibre Optic data transfer from the control hardware to the actuators.
- Update of drivers from Windows 2000 to XP or Windows 7*so you can keep your controllers operating system up to date and keep all those IT people happy in your organisation.
For new of updates and quotations for service contact our Service Manager on 01784-274436 or via our ‘Contact Us’ page.