Major New Features in Pulsar v1.7
The version of your software can be determined by clicking 'About Pulsar' on the Pulsar Launch Pad or clicking 'Help > About' in the main Pulsar window.
Release Version 1.7
- Damper Software Update
- Now supports multi-head machines
- Friction and Preload graphs added
- Option to run either compression or rebound first in multi-speed tests
- Option to toggle preload correction on damper results
- SCRAMNet Support
- Permits real-time connection to 3rd party real-time processor or other hub
- Threshold Signal on Digital Outputs
- Allows specific digital signals to be automatically turned on or off subject to signal level
- Digital to Analogue DSP Object Added
- Allows logging and processing of digital signals in DSP
- EZFlow Improvements
- Stop After Step button - Waits for the current step to finish before stopping the currently running EZFlow chart. Resuming will start from the next step
- Improved duration estimation for iteration and table steps
- Global variable values entered by the user are now saved between runs
- Added toolbar to schematic view to show status of the currently loaded EZFlow chart
- ICS now displays relative peak to peak errors at each iteration for non-zero target channels
- Added Freeze Mean Level limit action to Servo Controllers
- Mode Switch Trigger
- Mode Switch can now switch modes automatically, triggered when a specified signal goes above or below a specified level.
- Mode Switch Trigger EZFlow decision block available for this, that will set a trigger, execute one path until the mode switch is triggered, then jump to the other path.
- Many software bugs fixed
Version 1.7 is now available for all customers with a Software Maintenance Contract, as of January 2018.
Version 1.8 Currently Under Development
Features to be included:
- Windows 10 Support
- New Optional Package: Multi-Axis Sine Testing Suite
- Colour-Customisable Signal Monitors
...and more to come