Hydraulic Assembly Technician
As a part of the production team your duties will include assembly of any of the Company’s equipment, from standard linear actuators to complex prototype machines. The variety of Servotest equipment makes this position particularly interesting.
The successful applicants will be expected to assist in the installation, commissioning and service of the company's equipment Worldwide. Driving licence and passport are essential.
Must have served a recognised trade apprenticeship with at least two years experience in assembly techniques and engineering practices.
Excellent remunerative package, 25 days holiday + statutory holiday + long service entitlement after qualifying period. Paid overtime.
Experience in hydraulic engineering and the following an advantage:
- Assembly of precision equipment using correct engineering procedures
- A good working knowledge of servo-hydraulic assemblies and basic principles
- Ability to both work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Show ability in problem solving
- Awareness of relevant health and safety issues.