Quality & Standards - QMS, EMS & CHAS
Servotest is proud of its long standing commitment to quality and to customer service. The company is certified to internationally recognised quality and environmental standards and is a member of local industry and trade organisations.
Key certifications are detailed below and additional information is available on request.
Servotest Quality Policy
The primary objective of Servotest Testing Systems Ltd is to provide services that consistently meet or exceed the customer requirements.
To achieve this objective we have installed a Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and including elements of ISO 14001:2004 giving due consideration to the requirements of Health and Safety at Work and Environmental best practice.
It is the company policy to ensure that all employees are fully cognisant of the requirements of the Quality Management System and are appropriately trained to ensure its continued effectiveness.
The System including this Policy is continually monitored and evaluated for its applicability and effectiveness through internal auditing and management review to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure implementation and through continual performance monitoring in line with our continuous improvement aims.
Servotest Environmental Policy Statement
Servotest Testing Systems Ltd design, test and manufacture Hydraulic test equipment from our manufacturing plant in Thorpe Egham Surrey.
Servotest Testing Systems Management are committed to protecting and continual improvement of the environment. To this end we strive to develop environmental friendly designs, manufactured with the minimal environmental impact and operate sustainable purchasing policy.
Through our EMS systems we provide a framework for establishing and reviewing environmental objectives demonstrated by:Continual improvement and Pollution prevention.
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Provide A planned approach to Environmental improvement through the company’s Environmental Management system and procedures
- Continually review, environmental effects of processes and developments, and plan accordingly
- Identifying by setting Objectives and Targets of affects and to drive improvement
- The necessary levels of documentation is maintained and Audited by external Audit
- Our Policy and records are made available to all staff and members of the public
- Open communication makes environmental information available to all employees via notice boards and is available thought the internal Intranet. Customers and General Public information is available through the company Web site by request
- The EMS system is reviewed by external Audit to ensure continuing stability
Servotest holds ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 14001 (environmental management) certifications approved by the International Organisation for Standards - ISO. Servotest is certified by AJA Registrars who are themselves accredited by UKAS, the United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
Servotest holds CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) accrediation. CHAS is a UK-based accreditation scheme promoting the benefits of effective Health and Safety within industry and business. For further information see www.chas.co.uk.